Companies with PMO teams meet their goals 2.5x more often and waste 13x less money than those without it. (PMI)
itsoli’s PMO Services ensures that your PMO performs optimally by taking ownership of operational elements
- Flexible and timely scaling up of PMO capacity with methodical PM selection and consistent onboarding and training
- Right sizing and project allocation of PMO capacity
- PM allocation to programs and projects based on a match between program/project complexity and PM skills and experience
- PM and project monitoring, support and shoring up where required
- Continuous evolution, development and dissemination PMO methodology and tools
- Consistent application of the PMO methodology and the consistent use of PMO tools
- Development of KPI’s and reporting on portfolio and project performance
- Project cost estimation and financial management
- PMO financial efficiency
itsoli provides two approaches to building and operating a PMO
A Project Management Office (PMO) provides the infrastructure to standardize the methodology, delivery, and governance of projects within an organization. Depending on your business objectives, itsoli provides two approaches to building and operating PMO’s:
Project Management as a Service (PMaaS)
For organizations that have an established PMO with a well-developed methodology, processes, and tools, itsoli’s PM as a Service offers the cost efficiency and flexibility of on-demand scaling up and down of a high performance, ready to execute, and fully managed Project Management Center of Excellence (PMCOE). The PMCOE adopts the prevailing organization’s methodology, tools and processes, and contributes to their evolution and development over time.
For organizations that do not have an established or fully developed PMO, itsoli can build your organization’s PMO from the ground up or can expand an existing PMO-in-development. We will establish the PMO framework, methodology, processes, tools, and templates as well as all the operational elements of the PMO and the PMCOE, including its staffing and operations. We will then operate the PMO for an agreed upon period of time that best suits your planning and then transfer the entire PMO (methodology, people, processes, and tools) over to you.